This Dog Kept Barking All Night But The Owner Did Not Pay Attention. The Next Morning, They Saw It Not Moving With Tears On Its Eyes. Then They Realized The Heart Breaking Truth!
Dogs are loyal and faithful. They are instinctually alert of any danger in their surroundings. Dogs usually warns their owners in times of danger by barking. We have heard countless stories of our canine friends doing the ultimate sacrifice. Some dogs, like the one mentioned in this account, put their life on the line trying to protect their owners.
Achy Wijaya, who lives in Merauke in Indonesia, woke up one morning and was devastated upon what he saw. His faithful pet, that was barking at something during the night, was lying barely alive in his yard. The dog appears poisoned.
“They failed to rob us because of our pet dog kept barking. We only found out when we went out of the house in the morning. It seems that our dog had been poisoned by the thieves,” Achy said.
During the night that just passed, a gang of thieves plotted to rob Achy’s home. The family was already asleep when suddenly their dog started barking loudly, frantically trying to warn the sleeping family. No one in the family paid any heed to their loyal guard dog, thinking it had spotted a cat or something in the night—but then the dog suddenly stopped barking.
When Achy woke up the following morning to see his dog lying in its own vomit, with a mouth full of foam, he suddenly realized why the dog put up such a commotion during the night.
On Facebook, he described what occurred: “We wanted to take him to the vet, but we live in Papua and the vet here usually only deals with farm animals. Besides, it was also a Sunday, so. the vet’s clinic was also closed as well since it was Sunday”
“We tried to get rid of the poison by making our dog drink milk. We also tried oil and some coconut water. Unfortunately, it didn’t work.”
Posted by Achy Wijaya on Saturday, May 6, 2017
A brokenhearted Achy decided to take a video of the poisoned dog to remember his sacrifice, before burying the poisoned pooch in the yard it once lived.
The video posted by Achy on his Facebook page, shows his faithful dog’s last moments. The sorrowful scene also serves to remind dog owners to take heed of their pet’s warnings
So what can you say about this article? Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY)
We do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.